Applications are open to artists, crafts people, authors, bakers/confectioners, etc., who produce handmade art and craft.
Successful applications are based in part on the following criteria:
- The completeness of your application
- The quality of workmanship and overall cohesiveness and consistency of your work.
- How your items and your display are represented in your photos.
- If we feel that your work is too similar to other artists we have participating. (We limit exhibitors per category)
- The number and diversity of designs or products you offer. We ask that applicants apply to exhibit items in no more than two categories. We know that many of you are extremely talented in multiple areas, but limiting your focus for this show helps us to preserve the balance among the various crafts shown and, will help to increase your sales.
- Our need to diversify the crafts available at the Show.
This is only a summary. Please visit the detailed SHOW STANDARDS CRITERIA AND ELIGIBILITY information. (Opens a new window).
PLEASE NOTE: Applicant’s must be the maker of the work for sale. Kits, supplies and resale merchandise are not permitted. Direct Sales / MLM and other distributor type products and services are not eligible. No bulk/factory manufactured items allowed.
The Dartmouth Handcrafters Guild reserves the right to accept or reject applications at its discretion to balance the style and content of the event for the benefit of all who attend.