We use Dropbox to collect the photos required with your application.
You don’t need a Dropbox account, or need to be signed into one, to upload your photos. However, if you do have a Dropbox account, you can sign in and upload files right from your account if you wish.
You will receive a file request as a link on the confirmation page once you successfully submit the application form on our website. A copy of the link will also be sent to you via email. If you do not find that email after submitting your application form, please check your spam/junk folder.
NOTE: Photos should be either png, jpg or gif. Text documents and pdf files should not be uploaded.
To upload photos to complete your application:
- Click the link you received (on the confirmation page/email).
- Click Add files and select Files from computer
- NOTE: “Files from Computer” is what you select even if you are accessing the page from a mobile device.
- If you have your own Dropbox account you can select “From Dropbox” but you do not need to have an account to upload photos
- Do NOT select “From Folders” you must only upload individual photos, not folders.
- You can select multiple files for upload, but if you need to add additional photos to the upload, click +Add more files and repeat the step to add more.
- PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD MORE PHOTOS THAN WE REQUEST
- Once you’ve added all the files you want to upload, you will be prompted to enter your name and email address. You must use your name (as it was entered on your application) Do NOT use a business name.
- Click Upload.
- A confirmation appears to show you’ve successfully uploaded your files.
A HOW TO video is available showing this proceeds here: https://youtu.be/Acgz9wzDxfE
Why do I get an error message when I try to upload a file?
There are several reasons why you might see an error message when trying to upload files to a file request. Here are a few error messages that you may see and how to fix them:
Error: Please upload files under 2 GB.
Error: [Requester’s name (DHG)] doesn’t have enough Dropbox Space for these files.
If this happens, let us know so we can check how much space is left in our Dropbox account.
Error: Something went wrong. Please try sending your files again.
If there is enough space in our Dropbox account and the file is under 2 GB, try to upload to the file request in a new browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari) or in an incognito/private browser window. You can also clear your browser’s cache and reattempt uploading the file.
If you still have problems please contact us.